BMJ Case Reports
BMJ Case Reports is an award-winning, online only journal that delivers a peer-reviewed collection of cases in all disciplines so that healthcare professionals, researchers and students can easily find clinically important information on common and rare conditions.
It is the largest single collection of case reports online with more than 16,000 articles from over 120 countries.
Visit BMJ Case Reports
To access, go to NSLHD Library Catalogue (log in if offsite) > eJournals & eBooks > BMJ Case Reports.
Submit your own BMJ Case Report free-of-charge
NSLHD clinicians can submit their own cases free-of-charge.
- Contact your NSLHD Library to ask for the NSLHD’s BMJ Case Reports Fellowship Code.
- Institutional affiliation must include "Northern Sydney Local Health District". See the Kolling Institute Membership Guidelines for details and examples.
- Your published case reports will be included among the NSLHD Staff Publications.
To find out more about submitting a case, see:
- Instructions for authors
- General user guide
- Guide to writing and publishing an interesting case
- Guide to completing the full case template